As some readers might know, on Friday, the 1st may there was my birthday party at the student dorm Capitol in Bolzano. Really cool party, nice atmosphere, alcohol, karaoke, everything good. The only thing that was not so nice was that someone called the police. They were checking the situation, but were not coming into the house and then disappeared quite quick. Puh!
Then Mike, the guy with whom I was doing the party and lives in this student dorm, told me today that a woman reported an offence against us... (Anzeige erstatten). I can not believe it! He said that the woman contacted the administration of the dorm and told them that they will go to the police. We called her today and apologized. She was very unfriendly and inmovable but said in the end that it was ok. So we hope that there wont be a consequence.
This is from my standpoint very poor from the old lady, as she didnt tell us that she felt disturbed at that evening but directly called the police. I also think that we were not exceptionally loud. When I would have known that there is somebody who feels upset we would have done something. Poor was also the reaction of the administrator of the student dorm; after Mike, he said that he wants to have a list with participants of the party with their signatures(??) if there is a problem. My dear. Will I also become an asshole when I get older?
jojo dj ponythefunk,
ReplyDeletekeine angst, du bist auch jetzt schon so ein asshole, da musst du gar nicht älter werden :P
hört sich nach ner gscheiten party an, wär ich nur dabei gewesen - damn
lilalangi