Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hitting the road

The next days I will be at one of these famous AIESEC conferences. This time it is called "Congresso Nazionale Due" and will take place in the near of Torino till sunday. The members of the executive boards of the 20 local committees will come together to plan together with their successors the next term which starts in July. It will be really marvellous - to see all the old friends from all over Italy and share the experiences made in the own local committee. There will be also important news and decisions, as well as formation sessions. Of course also partying ;-) 

Well the quinessence is that I wont be able to post sth. until sunday, unless the unlikely case appears that I find some minutes time to use the gratis wireless network at the hotel there. When I look at the clicks on this blog, I guess that not many people will miss me ;-)

Anyway watch out, I have a lot of interesting posts in the pipeline, if you believe it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment