So, I am back from the AIESEC conference I mentioned the post before. It was again an amazing experience with a lot of new input. This monday I had then to take care of something else, in particular apply for a place in a student dorm here in Bolzano. Actually I am living in the dorm Deutschhaus Marianum, which is quite cool but without the right to have guests. Now I decided to apply for a place in the St.Benedikt, also due to the fact that this dorm lies next to the music school I also visit, where I will go twice the from the next semester on.
I knew from the last year that it would be a good idea to show up at the office of the province where we have to apply for the places, because they are distributed in chronologically order of showing up. Arriving together with my dude Corrado already at six o´clock in the morning(the office opens at nine) we were not the only ones who had the same idea... We were number 16 and 17. This reduces my chances to come into St.Benedikt, as it is known that not many people move out.
Then I also indicated my availability at the new dorm called "Univercity", which is in the italian part of Bolzano at the end of Viale Druso. This means I will have for sure a place in this one, as it offers 148 places which are not covered so far. The same counts for all the other over 130 students who showed up at the office this morning. It is really cool with a lot of community rooms and twelve floors. Hopefully there is the chance to have the room in the highest story ;-). Lets see what comes out, we will get the results in the mid of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment