Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last Post

Hi people, as you saw I didnt write anything in the Blog for a longer period. I will close the Blog - I just was not brave enough to write the last post. It was fun, but it is just too much work!

As you perhaps noticed, I have put a lot of effort in it. But I have too many projects running at the moment, and I have to kill or finally end up some of them to protect myself. But it was a cool experience to see the number of clicks on the page grow! 

Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you are very busy doesn't mean that you have to close the blog. You can simply stop writing for a while and start again in a later period! Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Daniel. Well at least for the time being abroad it was cool to read sometimes some things that go on on your mind... what you think about a modification? Writing a blog together? Maybe some people would like to join? I was also thinking about a blog - but alone, I wouldn't want to do it.
    Keep up, I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete