Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Global Village


Yes, the notice of the day cant be unmentioned. Yesterday night there was the Global Village 2009, organised by my student association AIESEC. What can I say? It was a great success! There were a lot more people than expected. It was a lot of work and the work is still going on. But I am very satisfied. This was the first time that we were visible to the students and the responsibles of the University. This was the first time that there was any sign of recognition from others. Wow, now I have to work another 7 months for the next time?

Nah what I wanted to express is that from my standpoint the birth process of AIESEC Bozen-Bolzano is over now. There was a lot of disbelief and headwind and nobody trusted us. There were so many sacrifices. Some even believed we were a sect! Ha! I would be the very last one to join a sect. The ignorance of the people was and is really astonishing. But this challenge made us even stronger. I and I think my team learned so many things which cant be measured in credit points. In terms of working skills as well as personal development. 

One of the next posts: The discussion about doing extracurricular stuff or not. This is a great topic which belongs to post. Watch out! 

3 comments:

  1. First one to comment your bullsh*t, yo dude!

    Nice work over there with all those nudelfressers.

    Wegen morgen schauts bislang schlecht aus: Außer mir hat bisher keiner Zeit für nen Bozen-Trip.
    Ich sag dir aber noch Bescheid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete